We're excited to launch a new format for the CJ You Awards to recognize CJ clients who are not only driving revenue growth, but are doing so in a highly effective, innovative, collaborative, and/or creative way.
Guidelines & Information:
- Final Entry Deadline: Monday, August 13, 2018, 5:00 PM (PT)
- The submissions will be judged by a panel of CJ Affiliate experts from across the company using a scoring system that reviews initiative, creativity, results, writing quality, and overall response.
- All submissions must reference activity that occurred only between June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018.
- Both advertisers and publishers are eligible for any/all of these awards.
- Final answers must be submitted via survey and it must be completed in its entirety.
- For each answer, provide a detailed yet succinct response that includes supporting examples. All supporting information should be included within the written response.
- The survey does not allow you to partially fill out and return to complete it. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you first answer the questions in this template, then cut and paste your answers into the survey when you're ready.
- We reserve the right to reallocate any entry that we deem more appropriate for an alternative category to the one originally submitted. If this is the case, we will contact you.
- Email a vector EPS file of your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be announcing winners at the CJ You Awards dinner. By submitting a nomination, you are agreeing to have your name and logo presented at the CJ You Awards dinner should you win.
Awards & Description:
Best Use of Data
Smart marketers look to harness both data and technology to gain competitive advantage. This award recognizes clients that did just that to deliver success within a program.
Best Recruitment & Activation Strategy
Recruitment is the first step, followed by activation. Did you pull off a great campaign that accomplished both this year? How did you do it and what were the results? We'll be giving this award to a client with the best strategy for recruiting and growing new relationships.
The Collaboration Award
This award will go to two or more clients whose collaborative effort resulted in a successful campaign or program strategy. Tell us what you did and why it is amazing. We'll be looking for examples containing a clear objective, smart execution, and innovation.
Best Content Strategy
If you've launched a new content strategy in the past year, we want to hear about it. If it's been successful and you've seen good results, tell us what you accomplished. This award will recognize success with or as influencers or commerce content sites.
Best Cross-Channel Strategy
Did you use new channels such as in-store, in-app, cross-device to drive growth in your affiliate program? Tell us about your success and what tools and partnerships were essential to making it happen. This award will recognize a client or clients who tapped new channels to drive growth.
Global Excellence Award
Are you leveraging the full global nature of the CJ network and the affiliate channel? Tell us how you are expanding into new global markets or using strategies to deepen your mark in existing global markets. We will recognize the most effective and well-executed global strategy or program.
We will continue to award the following awards on an overall year-over-year growth bases. No submission is needed to qualify:
- Advertiser of the Year
- Publisher of the Year
- Agency of the Year
Criteria / Questions:
For each award submission, you will be asked to answer the following questions in separate survey fields to follow:
- Elevator Pitch: Why should you win this award? (1,000 character max)
- What were your goals?
- How did you achieve your goals? What actions lead to your success? What hurdles did you have to overcome?
- What were the results? (Please support with data/metrics.)
- List any proprietary data that you would NOT like shared either the night of the awards ceremony or in any future CJ Affiliate marketing promotions.